Earlier in the week I was saying how uninspired I’ve been feeling lately with my blog. Well I’ve found inspiration yet again. And in the bathroom of all places.
I was taking a pee the other day at the gym. I hung my gym bag on the door of the bathroom stall. I carry around a reusable Lululemon bag (the one with writing all over it).
Anyhow, I looked up and here’s what I discovered….messages written all over my bag – staring me right in the face.
- Do one thing a day that scares you.
- Your outlook on life is a direct reflection of how much you like yourself.
- Stress is related to 99% of all illness.
- Creativity is maximized with you’re living in the moment.
- Dance, sing, floss and travel.
- Choose a positive thought.
I hope you enjoy your Friday. It is Remembrance Day. Please take a moment of silence to reflect on all the lost lives due to the war. See you back here on Monday.